By: Pandora Vanderpump Sabo
This is one of our favorite ways to serve LVP Red Sangria as it is decadent, rich and delicious. Reminiscent of wintery mulled wine, The Brandywine is a cold version of the classic cocktail that highlights all of those delicious flavors any time of year.
2 ripe orange slices
½ lemon, deseeded
1 oz Grand Marnier or orange liqueur
3 oz LVP Red Sangria
1 cinnamon stick
- Add the orange slices and blackberries to a shaker.
- Squeeze the lemon half over the fruit and muddle.
- Add the orange liqueur and red sangria to the shaker, with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into a snifter, stir with a cinnamon stick.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!