In honor of Cinco de Mayo, here is one of my favorite margaritas!
Tequila, lime and tangy blood oranges? Yes, please! You need this margarita in your life – it’s frothy, tart, and best of all, pink! Your amount of simple syrup and lime will depend on just how tart your oranges are – so add more or less as necessary! I love Casa Noble Crystal Tequila in this cocktail – it’s very smooth, with just the right amount of kick!
3 oz fresh Blood Orange Juice
1 oz fresh Lime Juice
2 oz Casa Noble Crystal Tequila
1 oz simple syrup
- Rub a blood orange slice around the rim of your glass and dip the glass into salt (if you’d like!
- Using a juicer or reamer, juice fresh blood oranges and limes until you have about 3 oz of blood orange juice and 1-2 oz of lime juice.
- In a blender, add the fresh juices, the Tequila, the simple syrup and ice.
- Blend thoroughly and then strain into your glass over ice.
- Garnish with a lime and blood orange slice.